Saturday 22 March 2008

Opposition MPs to defect to BN???

While Parti Keadilan Rakyat (PKR) de facto leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim claimed that lawmakers from the ruling Barisan Nasional would defect to PKR, National Umno Youth Datuk Rahman Dahlan said it would be the other way round.

"Opposition members of Parliament and Assemblymen will ditched their parties and join BN instead," he told the Press in Kota Kinabalu on Saturday.

He said not only MPs but Assemblymen from the five States now ruled by the Opposition would leave their parties which will rendered the Opposition State Governments to crumble.

Rahman also said that contrary to what Anwar had claimed, none of the Sabah's MPs would ditched BN to join the opposition coalition of PKR, DAP and PAS. Sabah BN has 24 MPs and DAP one.

My Say:

Only time will tell. As a Sabah politicians had said, `political frogs' were born in this Land Below The Wind right after the 1967 State election.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here is the latest blog created by my conscience ...

RAJA MONGREL @ http://rajamongrel.blogspot.com/
Creating An Absolute Monarchy In Malaysia Based On Royal Supremacy

Hear me confess: My Lies, My Plots, My Hypocrisy … Things that you can never find at my official site @ Malaysia-Today.net

Yours truly,
Raja Petra bin Raja Kamarudin
URL: http://rajamongrel.blogspot.com/