Friday 28 November 2008

Maktab Perguruan Sandakan


The photograph above was taken toward the end of 1975, the last year for the first batch of trainee teachers of Maktab Perguruan Sandakan, Sandakan. There were only three classes then, two for primary schools trainee teachers and a class for future teachers of secondary schools.


I am one of those in this photograph ( standing - second from left). It 34 years now and so far I had only met a few of those in the photograph. Latest I had met in Tanjung Aru was Foo Siang Yong, who had retired early this year.


Since we were the pioneer of the college, which had now been closed down, there were endless happy and sad memories share between us. I, for one, would like to meet up with all of the first batch for old time sake.


I am making an appeal here, for those of you ex-Maktab Perguruan Sandakan 1974-1975 trainees, please dropped me a line on any of my email. I promise to promptly reply to arrange for a reunion.

1 comment:

adaiskul said...

74/75 batch from MPS kindly log on to http://www.facebook.com/groups/468953039815163/


nirmal(bapoo92@yahoo.com)