Friday 25 January 2008

Will You Believe This?

My Say:

If I am to believe the content of this letter I reproduced below, I can be one of the richest man in Sabah. But as in previous cases, though the temptations is great, I am willing to say NO to this Omar Usman.


Omar usman
show details 4:31 AM (6 hours ago) Reply



Dear Friend,

I got your contact during my search for a reliable, trust worthy and Honest person to introduce this transfer project with. My name is Mr.Usman Omar. I am the manager of the Sg-ssb Bank Ghana, I am a Ghanaian married with two kids. I am writing to solicit your assistance in the noble transfer of US$ 5.200.000.00.

This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am the manager made as profit during last year in my Head Office here in Accra and =they will never know of this Excess. I have since then, placed this amount of US$ 5.200.000.00 (Five Million two hundred Thousand United States Dollars) on a SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without a beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus, I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account. I intend to part 30% of this fund to you while 70% shall be for me. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved= in this.

It is going to be a bank-to-bank transfer to your nominated bank account anywhere you feel safer. All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund. If you accept this offer,
I will appreciate your timely response.

With regards,
Mr.Usman Omar.
ssb_omar@inMail24.com

No comments: