Thursday 3 January 2008

Noah's Ark

Lessons From Noah's ARK

I get so many junk in my e-mail that it's almost a chore to clean up the nonsense I'm receiving. Yet even as I rummage through the junk in my mailbox, I sometimes discover gems waiting to be discovered and share in its beauty. And it so blessed my heart that I received something from a friend about Noah's Ark. So this dawn of a new year, I would like to pass on this wonderful lesson so apt that it will remind us of our tasks ahead for 2008.

Noah's Ark....everything I need to know to succeed in life.

1. Don't miss the Boat.
2. Remember, we're all in the same Boat.
3. Plan Ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
4. Stay fit and alert. When we are 60 years old, someone may ask us to do something really big and important.
5. Don't give in to critics. Just get on with the job that needs to be done.
6. Build our future on high ground.
7. For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
8. Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails made it on board with the cheetahs.
9. When stressed, float for a while.
10. Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
11. No matter the storm, when you're with GOD, there's always a rainbow waiting.
And I remember a friend saying this to me. When you receive something precious, don't just get it, give it. Many people will come in and out of our lives, but special people, friends, good books, they leave footprints in our hearts.
I leave this wonderful lesson from Noah's Ark I received from a friend and pass it on to you."

No comments: