Wednesday 26 December 2007

Yes! Back for good now

I had a special X'mas gift yesterday. One Samaritan came home with a big box which I had thought was some edible thing for the celebration. I went out to join friends to celebrate X'Mas and back late night. I remembered the box and went looking for it but no where to be seen.

Then I saw something in the computer room, yes a new flat monitor. Yahoo......now I can go surfing again and of course continue on to post on this blog. And I promise to discipline myself to take great care of this computer which was actually (the one whose monitor went kaput) was inherited to me by my oldest son Leslie who is now in Jakarta.

I am working today and will be back tonight into this room to post new issues of interest that I can gather while at work. And yes beginning tonioght, I will again be back to my routine, to sit infront of this computer as long as I can. And my wife will be sleeping alone again for sure.

Merry Christmas to all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back JB. I too had more or less settled down in KL, now with a home internet connection. My usual travelling blog is still not updated regularly.. but it's just temporary.

JBingkasan said...

Good to know that JS. Happy New |Year to yiu and family.