Sunday 6 September 2009

I quit

I joined Sabah Pulse on July 20, 2009. The State Government-linked news portal was renamed Insight Sabah. My stint with the portal was brief. I quit yesterday and is now a free man to which I hope will be in this situation for good.

I guess now I have to learn to live in the kampung and to survive I will now start to grow my own vegetables, tapioca and other cash crop. I have to learn as I had been at-large for too long, away in Peninsula Malaysia, Sarawak and London for a total of 20 years.

And I will now have more time in maintaining this blog of mine. To my ex-workmates and bosses in http://insightsabah.gov.my, I say thank you very much indeed for all the cooperation and assistance during my short stay with the portal.

For now, I remain the portal's loyal reader.

No comments: